Friday 1 April 2011

Next on the agenda

It's only been 5 days since I did the 100km race in Perth, and already I am looking forward and planning my races between now and the Worlds. I'm feeling really motivated at the moment, and am quite excited about what lies ahead! I got out for a run last night, and although the legs were still a little achy from the weekend, thankfully the foot/ankle was fine and didn't give me any grief.


It's the London Marathon 2 weeks on Sunday, and I know I won't run a PB so fully intend to go out there and just enjoy the race without any pressure. 

After that, the plan is to focus on the big one again in September. I've got a few long races penciled in - Forest of Dean 33 mile Trail Race (also the English Trail Championships and selection race for the Commonwealth Trail Championships), Boddington 50k, the Lakeland Trail Marathon, Dovedale Dipper 27 miles trail race and the Belper Rugby Rover 30km trail race. I've also got a couple of local races that I intend to do, and hopefully all will go well without any injuries, and all will come good in September.


I've got a couple of easy days now, and then training recommences next week. No rest for the wicked as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment